How to maintain a roof – A simple guide
SA Waterproofing and the team believe in a proactive motion. We have listed a few points below for home owners to use regarding their roof.
- Look for missing, damaged or curling shingles and any signs of wear and tear.
- Check for signs of fungus, algae or moss.
- Inspect metal areas for rust.
- Examine the flashing to make sure it is solid.
- Check for cracked mortar or caulk.
- Look for any leaks or dark spots on the ceiling.
- Check for excess debris, sticks and leaves.
SA Waterproofing are South Africa’s leading waterproofing company, where we offer:
- Waterproofing and roofing services
- Torch on systems
- Rising Damp
- Pitched-tiled roofs
- Flat tin roofs
- Painting solutions
- Box Gutters
- Rope Access
Call us now for a free quote: 011 786 88 88 or visit our Webiste www.sawaterproofing.co.za